Request A Quote
For information or a quote, please contact us:
Toll Free: 800.959.0047 • Phone: 734.591.2200
Storch Magnetics manufactures durable drag-flight conveyors. Storch Drag-Flight conveyors are designed and manufactured with top quality materials and expertise. Varying sizes and options are available as required for different conveyor applications and environments.
Drag-Flight Conveyors effectively convey wet or dry ferrous and aluminum machining chips. Drag-Flight Conveyors can be configured with or without integrated separation or filtration systems and are engineered to a particular application for a machine’s size and chip/scrap removal rates. Cleats scrape the bottom of the conveyor frame-pan elevating the debris up to a discharge point. Ideal installations include: Single Station, Central or In-Floor Systems and OEM integration.
Your specific application and environment conditions will determine the overall features and options required to simplify your application, maintain safety and provide the maximum efficiency & uptime available in the machining industry.
- All conveyors engineered to meet your specifications
- Heavy duty drive train with integrated gear motors and slip-clutch overload protection
- Precision CNC Laser-cut & formed body and tracking
- Heavy Duty oversized roller side-chain
- Simple, external chain tension adjustment take-ups
- Removable cover plates provide easy access for cleaning and maintenance
- Convey ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Replaceable tracking extends conveyor life
- Increase Productivity, Uptime & Profitability
- Increase chip and scrap value and reduce coolant loss
Typical Applications: CNC Machining, Grinding & Lapping, CNC Turning, Vertical & Horizontal Milling, Light-Medium Gauge & Central Scrap Collection