Island Pole & Bipolar Electromagnets
Request A Quote
Toll Free: 800.959.0047 • Phone: 734.591.2200
Electromagnetic – Overview
Designed to handle tough industrial Automation, Robotic, Material Handling applications, electromagnets are available in a wide range of sizes and holding capacities. Storch DC power supplies complete the system.
Heavy duty Storch electromagnets are designed and built to withstand the stress and vigor of industrial equipment applications in production environments. Holding strengths from 1.5 pounds on up to 6,000 pounds from a single magnet. Magnets are often used in multiples with Storch power supplies. Consult Storch engineers for safe and economical solutions to your light or heavy material handling applications.
Storch Electro magnets can replace conventional mechanical devices used in lifting, separating, holding, transferring, positioning or retrieving parts — providing safe, reliable and cost efficient operation. Electromagnets can be used with flat surfaces, irregular and curved shapes, and through air gaps, coatings, or lubricating films.
- Concentrated holding power
- Multiple sizes and strengths available
- Many configurations to fit your application
Our electromagnetic selection includes:
- Round from 3/8″ to 12″ diameters
- Rectangular sizes from 1-1/2″ square to 8″ x 18″
- Bipolar designs measuring 1″ square to 4″ x 8″
- Power options – 12 VDC or 110 VAC
- Holding values to 3, 565 pounds (2:1 ratio)
- On/Off Control
- Convenient Control of Magnetizing Level
- Custom sizes available
Storch also offers four styles of DC power supplies — fixed, reversing, variable, and variable/reversing plus demagnetizers to remove residual magnetism from parts and raw stock.
People who visited this page also visited these Storch Magnetics pages: