Alnico, Ceramic & Rare Earth Neodymium Magnetic Holding Assemblies
Request A Quote
Tell us how we may help! For information or a quote, please contact us:
Toll Free: 800.959.0047 • Phone: 734.591.2200
Holding Magnets – Overview
Storch is an original manufacturer of insulated multi-pole assemblies multiplying strength & service life in industrial applications. We provide a complete line of dependable, economical magnets in a variety of shapes and sizes produced to meet your magnet specifications.
Small yet powerful, Storch Magnetic Assemblies can solve numerous holding challenges with simple use efficiency and zero operating costs.
- Standard and Custom Magnet sizes
- Technical Application Assistance from Prototype to Production
- Precision Cutting, Grinding, Fabrication and Assembly to your specifications.
- Expertise in applying over 100 million magnets
- High holding strength allows holding of heavier parts with greater stability.
Assembly Options Include:
- Materials: Ceramic, Alnico and Rare Earth
- Shapes: Round, Rectangular, Horseshoe, and Rail
- Poles: Two, Three, Four and Five
- Insulation: Steel encased, Brass, Aluminum, and Epoxy/Nylon
- Standard sizes from 1/4″ diameter to 48″ long rails
- Holding capacities from 0.4 lbs. to 225 lbs. and more!
- (For higher hold values, see our electromagnets and lift magnets with release mechanisms!)
Raw Magnetic materials are fragile and weak, often breaking in Industrial applications!
Storch Magnetic Assemblies multiply strength, insulate, and protect magnetic material, providing extended life in industrial applications, whle minimizing costly mechanical clamping.
Improve Productivity through Magnetic Solutions
Mechanical clamping is costly and requires excessive maintenance.
At Storch Magnetics, our applications engineers provide free design and application assistance to help ensure that the magnet and the operation perform at optimumlevels of productivity and quality. Custom assemblies are available to meet your specifications.
Alnico Holding Magnets
Alnico pot holding magnets, Alnico sleeve holding magnets, and Alnico multi-pole magnetic rotors.
Ceramic Holding Magnets
Ceramic magnets, cylindrical 2-pole magnets, single pole magnets, cylindrical 3-pole magnets.
Neodymium Holding Magnets
Rare Earth Neodymium pot magnets with tapped hole, low profile Rare Earth magnetic assemblies, annular 2-pole Rare Earth Neodymium magnets with countersink.
People who visited this page also visited these Storch Magnetics pages: