Sheet Metal Fabrication / Forming / Painting / Finishing by Storch
Sheet Metal Fabrication, Forming, Painting / Finishing by Storch ISO 9001 -2000 and WBENC Certified.
Storch solutions go beyond just laser cutting parts and prototypes utilizing an array of complimenting sheet metal fabrication equipment and processes. Storch is a full service job shop that provides common & custom sheet metal fabricating work including: Cutting, Drilling, Forming, Bending, Rolling, Welding, Threading, Stud Welds, Deburr, Assembly, Finish, Coat/ Paint as per your requirements. Storch has a long record of success in completing sheet metal jobs on time, and precision sheet metal fabrication within specifications and budget.
- 120-ton Press Brake, 7Ga. x 120″ sheet capacity
- CNC 140-ton Press Brake 120″ sheet capacity, up to 3/8″
- Hydraulic Shear with CNC backstop, 60″x120″ capacity
- Punch Pressing
- Roll Forming
Fabricating / Machining / Finishing
- MIG / TIG Welding and assembly of Steel, Stainless, & Aluminum
- Stud Welding, Countersinking, Tapped Holes
- Multiple Bridgeport milling/drilling operations
- Automatic Band saw, 12″ x 14″ capacity
- In-house Turning and Grinding capabilities
- Finishing and deburring
- Painting, coating, heat treating & more